I’ve compiled a list below and hope you find it helpful. 🙂
REDNECK CHECK by Donna Earnhardt
YOU KNOW YOU’RE THE WIFE OF A NASCAR FAN WHEN:
1. You’ve accepted the fact that Qualifying Night is always considered a date night.
2. You’ve come to realize that Nascar ain’t a sport – it’s a way of life.
3. When the light changes at a stoplight, your kids scream, “Green, green, green!
Go! GO ! GO!”
4. You finally understand that rubbin’ is racin’.
5. When you see the number 24, you automatically think, “What in the world was Brook thinking?”
6. And when you see the number 3, you still feel sad for his family.
7. You’ve been lectured in the difference between a ford and a chevrolet.
8. From February to November, you don’t ask, “Whatcha watching?”….because you know
the answer is always going to be the same.
9. You actually considered celebrating your honeymoon in Daytona…just to say “I Love
10. Your husband gave you a fire-suit for your anniversary because he thought you’d look good in it…and you actually liked it. 🙂