A new song on the horizon
the melody is drawing near
the harmony of dawn approaching
the rhythm’s beating in my ear
It’s Monday! And guess what? I love Mondays. Yes…I do! I know it’s weird. Most folks hate them.
But for me, Monday is like a mini-New Year’s Day. I love waking up and knowing that I have a brand new week ahead of me. I also love that Monday is the one day of the week I don’t have a full plate. I can stay home (and catch up on laundry, blogs, Monk and dishes) or I can gather up my little chickadees and take them where we decide to go. If I’m feeling extra spunky, I’ll do both! So what will I do today? I’m sure you’re dying to find out. Here’s my plan:
- Promote Write2Ignite and our new blog, Fire It Up! Kristi Butler is our blogger today. I hope you’ll head over and check it out! (promo? check!)
- Fold mini-mountain of clothes on my bed and pair up socks while catching up on Monk (and maybe Psych).
- Celebrate Columbus Day with my kiddos by chatting about all the OTHER folks that discovered our country first. We’ll also chat about the real Columbus versus the watered down version we read about in history books.
- Make out a menu for the week. (White chicken chili is at the top o’the list!)
- Make out an exercise routine for the week on my new Wii fit Plus game. That thing rocks!
- Enjoy the rain!
What do you have on your plate for this beautiful Monday?