Today is Maverick Monday here on my blog. So following the lead of one of my lovely blogging friends, Cheryl (check out her blog at http://cherylbarker.blogspot.com/), I’m going to ask a few questions and would love to get your feedback.
Today I am focusing on “gifts”. I am not talking about a box of chocolates. I’m talking about the gifts God has given you. Maybe you are an encourager, a teacher or a visionary. Maybe you have the gift of keeping order or bringing the gift of God’s joy to difficult situations.
God is the giver of good gifts and He gives us all a gift. He’s wonderful that way. What is YOUR gift? Have you found it yet? Or is it sitting dormant, unopened, just waiting to be used? Let’s get to some questions. (And if you don’t yet know what your gift is, spend some time praying about it.)
1. What do you think is one of your strongest gifts? Do you use this gift on a daily basis?
2. What do you do to develop this gift and the other gifts God has given you?
3. What do you consider your weakness? Why?
4. Do you concentrate on your weakness or on developing the gift God has given you?
5. Do you have a deep desire to do something in life that you have not yet done? Have you prayed about it and asked God to reveal His will for you in that area? If He has said YES, then what are you waiting on?